Facebook Twitter Google+ Print

Morton Ice Melt

Morton Ice Melt Image
8 lb (3.63 kg)

Pet & people friendly. Veterinarian recommended. Non-toxic. Salt free. Safer for pets, plants, people & surfaces. Melts below 15 degrees F. Morton Safe-T-Pet is a non-toxic, salt-free ice melt formulated with veterinarians to be less irritating and safer for pets, people, plants, and surfaces than pure salt. Product of US.

UPC/PLU: 24600078887 ?

What is the Product's UPC Code?

Please enter the UPC found on the product package.

UPC Image Close
Community Rating:
  1. Instructions
  2. Product Alerts
Wear gloves. Evenly sprinkle Morton Safe-T-Pet over icy or snow-packed surfaces (about 1/2 cup per square yard of surface). For best results remove slush after melting has occurred. Wash hands after use. Storage: Seal container tightly and store in a dry area. Do not store where leaking of contents might cause damage.
First Aid: In case of eye contact, immediately flush area with large amounts of water. For skin contact, rinse the skin thoroughly with water. Seek medical attention if either eye or skin irritation persists. If ingested, rinse mouth thoroughly with water. Ingestion of large quantities may require medical attention. Keep out of reach of children. Do not take internally and avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. All deicers can accelerate surface damage to concrete, since they increase the number of freeze-thaw cycles. Poor quality concrete is especially susceptible to deicer damage. Avoid use on concrete that is not properly formulated, cured, placed, or air-entrained. Do not use on concrete less than one year old or on brick or flagstone walkways with mortar joints. Cold temperatures from melting ice and snow can cause discomfort to pets' paws. This product must be used at the user's own risk of loss or damage from its use, storage and handling.