Active Ingredients: Permethrin (Cis/Trans Ratio: Max 55% Cis and Min 45% Trans) (CAS No. 52645-53-1) (45.0%), S-Methoprene (CAS No. 65733-16-6) (1.2%). Other Ingredients: (53.8%).
Read entire label before each use. Use only on dogs 12 weeks of age & older. Do not use on cats. Start at shoulder blades. Stop at base of shoulder blades. It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not use on cats or animals other than dogs. May be toxic and potentially fatal if applied to or ingested by cats. Do not get this product in your dog's eyes or mouth. Repeat applications may be made if necessary, but do not apply more often than once every 4 weeks. For dogs weighing 66 lbs and over: Apply one tube (1.5 ml) of this product as a spot or stripe to the dog's back between the shoulder blades. How to Apply: Remove product from package. Holding tube with notched end pointing up and away from face and body, cut off narrow end at notches. Invert tube over dog and use open end to part dog's hair. Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the dog's skin. Wrap tube and put in trash. Storage and Disposal: Pesticide Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from freezing. Pesticide Disposal: If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain. Container Disposal: If Empty: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
Do not use on cats. Keep out of reach of children. Precautionary Statements: Hazards to domestic animals. For external use on dogs only. Do not use on puppies under 3 months of age. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant, or nursing dogs. Do not use on cats or animals other than dogs. Cats that actively groom or engage in close physical contact with treated dogs may be at risk of serious harmful effect. Sensitivities may occur after use with any pesticide for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your dog with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Signs of sensitivity to this product include skin sensitivity, increased itchiness, redness, rash, hair discoloration or hair loss at the application site. Dogs may also show lethargy. Environmental Hazards: This product is extremely toxic to fish and aquatic organisms. Do not apply directly to any body of water. Treated dogs should not be allowed to go swimming for 12 hours following treatment. Physical or Chemical Hazards: Combustible! Do not use or store near heat or open flame. In case of an emergency, call: 1-800-781-4738.