Active Ingredients: Fipronil (9.80%), Cyphenothrin (5.20%). Other Ingredients (Diethylene Glycol Monoethyl Ether, Vitamin E Nicotinate) (85.00%).
Read entire label before each use. Use only on dogs and puppies over 12 weeks of age. For Use: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not allow children to apply product. To prevent harm to you and your dog, read entire label before each use. Follow all directions and precautionary statements carefully. For external use on dogs only. Do not use on rabbits. Do not use on other animals. Do not use on cats. May be toxic and potentially fatal if applied to or ingested by cats. For external use on dogs only. Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks of age. Do not split tubes between dogs. Do not use multiple tubes on one dog. Weigh your dog to be sure you are applying the right dose formulated for the weight of your dog. Do not treat your dog with more than one pesticide product at a time. Over dosing your dog can result in serious illness and even death. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant, or nursing dogs. Consult a veterinarian before using on dogs with known organ dysfunction. Do not use on cats or animals other than dogs. Separate the treated dog from all other dogs and cats for 24 hours after application has been applied. Cats and dogs that actively groom or engage in close physical contact with treated dog may be at risk of serious harmful effects. The most common signs of ingestion are excessive salivation and foaming at the mouth. If these symptoms occur immediately feed your dog and continue to monitor your dog for the next 24 hours. If symptoms persist call 1-800-781-4738 to talk to a veterinarian. Cats exhibiting these same symptoms from ingestion should be taken to the veterinarian immediately. If your dog is exhibiting signs of and/or is being treated for skin dermatitis, talk to your vet before applying any topical flea and tick control product. Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product on dogs. Dogs may experience some temporary irritation at the site of product application. If signs of sensitivity occur bathe your dog with a mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately by calling 1-800-781-4738. How to Open: Remove product tubes from the package. Separate one tube from the others. Holding the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body, cut off the narrow end at the notches with scissors. How to Apply: Invert tube over dog and use open end to part dog's hair. Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the dog's skin, as directed below. Do not apply more often than once every 30 days. For Dogs Weighing 89-132 lbs: Apply one tube (0.136 fl oz) from the back of the neck to a point midway between the neck and tail. Frequency of Application: Use Pronyl OTC Max for dogs monthly for complete control of flea, tick, and chewing lice infestations. Studies show that Pronyl OTC Max for dogs kills adult fleas for up to three months. Apply monthly if your dog is at high risk for flea reinfestation. Apply monthly to control ticks and chewing lice. Pronyl OTC Max for dogs remains effective even after bathing, water immersion, or exposure to sunlight. Allow treated area to dry thoroughly. Do not reapply for 30 days. Storage and Disposal: Pesticide Storage: Do not remove tube from the pack until ready to use. Store in a cool (below 77 degrees F [25 degrees C]) dry place inaccessible to children and pets. Do not refrigerate. Protect from direct sunlight. Container Disposal: If Empty: Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Offer for recycling if available. If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on cats. Precautionary Statements. Hazards to Humans. Caution. Causes moderate eye irritation. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Harmful if swallowed. Harmful if absorbed through skin. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Hazards to Domestic Animals. For external use only. Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks of age. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any pesticide product. Some dogs may experience temporary startle effects when any product is applied. Dogs may experience some temporary irritation at the site of product application. If signs persist, or become more severe within a few days of application, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your dog has an unusual reaction to the initial application, consult a veterinarian before repeating application. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Consult a veterinarian before using on medicated, pregnant, nursing, debilitated or aged dogs. Call 1-800-781-4738 for 24-hour assistance. First Aid. If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Hotline Number: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For more information on this pesticide product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents), you may call 1-800-781-4738. Note to Physician or Veterinarian: Treat patient symptomatically. In Case of Emergency, call: 1-800-781-4738. Non-Emergency, call: 1-800-224-PETS (7387).