Active Ingredients: Cyphenothrin (CAS 39515-40-7) (30%), Pyriproxyfen (CAS 95737-68-1) (2%). Other Ingredients (68%): Diethylene Glycol Monoethyl Ether, Vitamin E Nicotinate.
Read entire label before each use. Apply once every month. Use only on dogs and puppies over 12 weeks of age. For Use: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not use on cats. May be toxic and potentially fatal if applied to or ingested by cats. For external use on dogs only. Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks of age. Weigh your dog to be sure you are applying the right dose formulated for the weight of your pet. Do not treat your pet with more than one pesticide product at a time. Overdosing your animal can result in serious illness and even death. Best if used year round. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant, or nursing dogs. Consult a veterinarian before using on dogs with known organ dysfunction. Do not use on cats or animals other than dogs. Separate the treated dog from all other dogs and cats for 24 hours after treatment has been applied. Cats and dogs that actively groom or engage in close physical contact with treated dog may be at risk of serious harmful effects. The most common signs of ingestion are excessive salivation and foaming at the mouth. If these symptoms occur immediately feed your dog and continue to monitor your pet for the next 24 hours. If symptoms persist call 1 -800-781-4738 to talk to a veterinarian. Cats exhibiting these same symptoms from ingestion should be taken to the veterinarian immediately. If your dog is exhibiting signs of and/or are being treated for skin dermatitis, talk to your vet before applying any topical flea and tick control product. Sensitivities may occur alter using any pesticide product on pets. If signs of sensitivity occur bathe your dog with a mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately by calling 1-800-781-4738. How to Apply: Remove product tube from package. Holding tube with top end pointing up and away from the face and body, cut off top end. Invert tube over dog and use open end to part dog's hair. Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the dog's skin, as directed below. Repeat application may be made if necessary, but do not apply more often than once every 4 weeks. For Dogs Weighing 61 lb and Over: Apply one tube (6 ml) (0.2 fl oz) from the back of the neck to a point midway between the neck and tail. Storage and Disposal: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Pesticide Storage: Do not remove tube from the pack until ready to use. Store in a cool (below 25 degrees C) dry place inaccessible to children and pets. Do not refrigerate. Protect from direct sunlight. Container Disposal: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Offer for recycling or reconditioning, if available or appropriate. If empty: Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on cats. Precautionary Statements - Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes; Remove contact lenses, if present after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye; Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. If On Skin Or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing; Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes; Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If Swallowed: Immediately call a poison control center or doctor; Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor; Have person sip a glass of water if able to do so; Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Hotline Number: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For more information on this pesticide product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents), you may call 1-800-781-4738. Note to Physician or Veterinarian - Treat patient symptomatically.