Facebook Twitter Google+ Print

Sergeants MiteAway

Sergeants MiteAway Image
3 fl oz (88 ml)

Ear mite and tick treatment for dogs. Kills ticks and ear mites. Contains aloe. For use on dogs. Made in USA.

UPC/PLU: 73091541080 ?

What is the Product's UPC Code?

Please enter the UPC found on the product package.

UPC Image Close
Community Rating:
  1. Details
  2. Instructions
  3. Product Alerts
Active Ingredients: Pyrethrins (0.06%), Piperonyl Butoxide Technical (Equivalent to 0.480% of (Butylcarbityl) (6-Propylpiperonyl) Ether and Up to 0.12% Related Compounds) (0.60%). Other Ingredients (Contains Petroleum Distillates) (99.34%).
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read entire label before each use. Shake well before use. Use only on dogs. To be used as an aid in eliminating mites and ticks in the ears of dogs, and for relief from itching caused by such conditions. Apply 5 drops into ears twice daily until ticks and mites are eliminated. Do not allow children to apply this product. Use other EPA approved products for treatment of mites and ticks outside the ear. Storage and Disposal: Pesticide Storage: Keep this product in original container in an area inaccessible to children and pets and away from heat and sunlight. Pesticide Disposal and Container Handling: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If Empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling, if available. If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Keep out of reach of children. Precautionary Statements: Hazard to humans and domestic animals. Humans: Contains Petroleum Distillates. Harmful it swallowed, absorbed through the skin, or inhaled. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Avoid breathing vapor or spray mist. Causes moderate eye irritation. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Animals: Do not use on animals under 12 weeks of age Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, nursing or medicated animals Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product for pets If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. First Aid: If Swallowed: Immediately call a poison control center or doctor. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Have a person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If On Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for further treatment advice. If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. Note to Physician: Contains petroleum distillates. Vomiting may cause aspiration pneumonia. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. For more information on this pesticide product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents), you may call 1-800-781-4738.