Retailer Terms and Conditions
Use of this card constitutes acceptance of the following terms: Your Bear Buck$®
gift card can be redeemed for merchandise at participating Build-A-Bear Workshop®
or friends 2B made®
locations in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and the United Kingdom, or online at www.buildabear.com or www.friends2Bmade.com. To use, present this gift card at the time of purchase. Purchase amount, plus applicable taxes, will be deducted from available balance until the value reaches zero. Cards are non-refundable, cannot be exchanged for cash and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen, except as otherwise required by law. Dollar values are in the currency of the country where this card is purchased. If this card is redeemed for merchandise priced in a currency other than the currency in which the card was purchased, the card's valuation will be calculated using the exchange rate quoted by our bank at the date of redemption. ©
Build-A-Bear Workshop, Build-A-Bear Workshop®
, Bear Buck$®
and friends 2B made®
are trademarks of the issuer used under license. All rights reserved. To check available balance go to www.buildabear.com, call (toll free) 1-888-566-4977 or visit a store near you. For a store near you visit our website or call (toll free) 1-877-789-BEAR (2327). No value until activated.
Gift Card Purchase Terms and Conditions
- Gift card orders are limited to a maximum of $1,000 per transaction.
- Cards may take up to 24 hours to activate.
- All sales are final.
- Not all gift cards are available at all stores.
- Not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
- Your purchase of Giant Eagle®, GetGo® or WetGo® cards are excluded from fuelperks!®. fuelperks! are earned upon redemption only.
- Giant Eagle brand gift cards have no fees and do not expire.
- Other retailer Gift Cards cannot be exchanged, returned or refunded.
- Other retailer gift cards are subject to various Terms and Conditions, please review the Terms and Conditions of the gift card before purchasing.
- Certain participating retailers are not located in all areas.
- For additional information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.