Celebrate Mom on Mother's Day
Show how grateful you are for everything mothers do all year round. Here are some Giant Eagle® ideas for making this day special for Mom.
Gifts for Mom
- Pick up a gift basket at Giant Eagle®. We have special assortments for Mom. Some focus on health and beauty and others feature foods especially selected for Mom.
- Make your own basket or gift bag. A Giant Eagle reusable bag makes a great wrapping.
- Relax — Bath and beauty items, soothing tea, a scented candle, and a new book or favorite magazine.
- Enjoy — Chocolates, coffee, tea or other favorite beverage combined with a specialty cookie or tea biscuit.
- Great looks — Perfume, beauty items, hair clips or ties, and fresh flowers.
- Cooking in style — A new cookbook, new spices and herbs, famous chef ready-to-use sauces and condiments.
- Going green — Earth-friendly health and beauty items in a reusable shopping bag.
- Give Mom the gift of help around the house with I.O.U.'s from each family member. Promise to help with (or make) dinner, do the dishes, handle the laundry, dust and vacuum — you get the point! Then put the I.O.U.’s in a gift bag with things like a new dust cloth, dish towels and laundry bag.
Treat Her to a Meal
- The easy way — Check out the prepared foods at Giant Eagle. Start with our great rotisserie chicken and branch out to a variety of sides and main dishes … all ready to take home and serve.
- The kids make breakfast — A fruit cup, scrambled eggs and whole-grain muffins from the Giant Eagle Bakery make an easy, nutritious meal that children can prepare.
- Mother's Day Brunch — Go all out for Mom with one of these extra-special shows of appreciation.
- Dinner on the grill — Steaks or burgers and vegetables like portabella mushrooms, asparagus, Vidalia onion slices, green and red peppers grill wonderfully. Include a salad with spring greens and fresh strawberries.
- Don’t forget flowers for the table, coordinated napkins and, of course, a card!