Friday Night Party
Kick-start your weekend with fun, friends … and a little help from the Giant Eagle® kitchen. Pick up everything you need on the way home from work, or use our recipes to make a few things ahead of time.
Grilled or broiled meats suit a Friday night party perfectly.
Marvelous munchies or Friday night feast?
For a casual gathering, head to Giant Eagle® and stock up on home-style appetizers:
If you're planning a more elegant party or hosting to impress, consider a catering-style menu:
Partying for three hours or more? Consider offering guests dinner. Grilled or broiled meats suit a Friday night party perfectly.
- For casual crowds, hamburgers, hot dogs and wings are good options.
- Broiled salmon or shrimp and Prosciutto-Wrapped Scallops suit an elegant gathering perfectly.
- Assorted kabobs (vegetable, beef, chicken, salmon, and shrimp) are great for any gathering. If you don't want to prep and cook all evening, pick up premade chicken and beef kabobs in the Giant Eagle Meat Department.
Beverages and desserts
Add splashes of fun to your casual or elegant Friday night party. Estimate two drinks for each guest.
- Punches, spritzers and chilled sparking water or seltzer garnished with lemon or lime add elegance.
- Fresh fruit or cookie trays keep you out of the kitchen and give you more time to mingle with your guests.
- Save more time by picking up a cake or torte in the Giant Eagle Bakery.