Show off your culinary skills with these seasonal treats that are delicious and easy to prepare.
Cold summer salads
- Great Northern, kidney and black beans add a triple protein punch to this Zesty Three Bean Salad. Accented with pepper bits and tossed with low-fat Italian dressing topping.
- Combine fresh potatoes with summer carrots and cucumbers, and you'll get Garden-Fresh Potato Salad, a treat sure to delight guests.
- Whole-wheat rotini teams up with healthy ingredients like yogurt, olive oil and Kalamata olives in this fresh Garden Pasta Salad.
- Broccoli, carrots and pepper provide color and crispy crunch that make this Creamy Italian Pasta Salad a healthy sensation.
- Make the Lebanese Potato Salad the Mediterranean way with olive-oil-and-lemon for zesty flavor.
- Basil and feta add savory kick to this Easy Tuscan Pasta Salad, a rustic, hearty celebration favorite.
Great grilled dishes
For more party tips and recipes
Browse our Graduation Party Guide for ideas on hosting your graduation celebration. For more recipes, visit the Giant Eagle® recipe library and search by ingredient, cooking method and more. Use our online Menu Planner and Shopping List to save time on your shopping trips.