Retailer Terms and Conditions
Purchase of or use of Card constitutes agreement to the following terms: Gift Card has no fees and will never expire. Valid toward purchase of merchandise/services at any The Home Depot®
store in the U.S., Canada or Mexico and online at HomeDepot.com. Gift Card carries no implied warranties and is not a credit card or debit card. Cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash (unless required by law), check, credit, or payment on any credit or loan account, for Tool Rental deposits, or for purchases outside a The Home Depot store (e.g., a customer’s home or over telephone). Check your balance at any The Home Depot store or online. Lost, stolen, or damaged Gift Cards will not be cancelled and replaced without required proof of purchase. Except as required by law, Gift Cards purchased with cash will not be replaced. Contact your local store for details. Issued by Home Depot Incentives, Inc. reserves the right to deactivate or reject any Gift Card issued or procured, directly or indirectly, in connection with fraudulent actions, unless prohibited by law, and Home Depot Incentives, Inc. reserves the right to change these terms. Treat this card like cash ©
2010. HOMER TLC, Inc. All rights reserved. Value in U.S. dollars.
Gift Card Purchase Terms and Conditions
- Gift card orders are limited to a maximum of $1,000 per transaction.
- Cards may take up to 24 hours to activate.
- All sales are final.
- Not all gift cards are available at all stores.
- Not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
- Your purchase of Giant Eagle®, GetGo® or WetGo® cards are excluded from fuelperks!®. fuelperks! are earned upon redemption only.
- Giant Eagle brand gift cards have no fees and do not expire.
- Other retailer Gift Cards cannot be exchanged, returned or refunded.
- Other retailer gift cards are subject to various Terms and Conditions, please review the Terms and Conditions of the gift card before purchasing.
- Certain participating retailers are not located in all areas.
- For additional information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.