Retailer Terms and Conditions
PROTECT THIS CARD AND TREAT IT AS YOU WOULD CASH. For balance inquiry, please check your most recent receipt or bring your card to any Marshalls store and an associate will be happy to help you with your balance. Each time you use your Marshalls Gift Card, your register receipt will indicate the balance remaining on your card. Purchases will be deducted from the balance until it reaches zero. Amounts can be added to the balance at any time. The Marshalls Card cannot be redeemed for cash except where required by law. It is redeemable for merchandise only at Marshalls locations. Marshalls will not refund lost or stolen cards. This card is issued by and represents an obligation of TJX Incentive Sales, Inc., a Virginia corporation.
Gift Card Purchase Terms and Conditions
- Gift card orders are limited to a maximum of $1,000 per transaction.
- Cards may take up to 24 hours to activate.
- All sales are final.
- Not all gift cards are available at all stores.
- Not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
- Your purchase of our brands of gift cards; Giant Eagle®, getGo®, Market District®, table by Market District®, or WetGo® are excluded from our rewards programs.
- Our brands of gift cards; Giant Eagle®, getGo®, Market District®, table by Market District®, or WetGo® have no fees and do not expire.
- Other retailer Gift Cards cannot be exchanged, returned or refunded.
- Other retailer gift cards are subject to various Terms and Conditions, please review the Terms and Conditions of the gift card before purchasing.
- Certain participating retailers are not located in all areas.
- For additional information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.