Our Beauty Experts have some simple tips that make it easy to give your skin the care it deserves. You'll love the handsome, youthful way it rewards you!
Benefits of a Skin Care Regimen
- It repairs sun-damaged skin.
- It decrease appearance of wrinkles.
- It evens skin tone, smooth rough patches.
- It unclogs pores and reduce acne.
- It normalizes oil production.
- It improves the color and texture of your skin.
Step 1: Cleanse
The first step to a healthier complexion is cleansing. Be sure to remove dirt and other pore-clogging bacteria.
Nivea For Men Double Action Face Wash:
- The double action moisture clears away everyday dirt without drying out your skin.
- Bulldog Facial Cleanser:
- Gently cleanses, removing dirt and debris. It also has 8 essentials oils help to repair and moisturize.
Step 2: Shave
The best time to shave is after you shower. The warm water allows pores to open and softens facial hair before shaving.
As you shave, go with the grain, not against it. This will help to prevent hair bumps from forming
Neutrogena Men's Skin Clearing Shave Cream:
- For a more oily skin type, provides a close shave, oil-free, no foam, medicated to fight razor bumps, minimize ingrown hair and help prevent breakouts. A thin layer is all that's needed.
Ahava Men's Foam Free Shave Cream:
- Repair & moisturize with minerals from the dead sea.
Step 3: After Shave or Serum
- After Shave
- After-shave is used to help heal nicks and cuts, stop bleeding and calm discomforted shaved skin.
- These highly concentrated and fast penetrating fluids provide a potent dose of nutrients and bioactive ingredients deep within the layers of your skin, much farther than moisturizers can go. Serums also work deeply to bring oil and hydration into balance, strengthen your skin, and increase visible firmness and youthfulness.
Nivea Replenishing Post Shave Balm:
- Mild, non-greasy formula with Vitamin E and Provitamin B5 that delivers long-lasting moisture while repairing and regenerating the skin.
- Bulldog After Shave Balm:
- Packed with a unique blend of 8 essential oils, was developed to help reduce redness and to soothe and nourish the skin.
Step 4: Moisturize and Sunscreen
- Applying a hydrator (water based for oily skin) or moisturizer (oil based for dry skin) while skin is still damp helps to lock in additional moisture.
- Sun is our worst enemy in the battle against premature aging. UV rays cause damage to our skin causing wrinkles, dark spots and blotchiness. Sunscreen is the most important step in a daily regimen in helping to protect skin against cancer.
- Everyman Jack Face Lotion SPF 15:
- Light, for sensitive skin, non-greasy formula deeply hydrates and helps heal dry or razor-irritated skin, while protecting you from the sunâ€™s damaging rays.
- Anthony Facial Moisturizer SPF 15:
- To have a face worth saving, natural AHAs erase fine lines and blotches.
Step 5: Body Care
Your face is not the only part of your body that needs exfoliation and moisture!
Using a nylon puff or a sea sponge loofa 3-5x a week will make skin smoother and minimize itchiness.
Your skin needs moisturized from head to toe, especially dry spots like elbows, knees and feet. Apply moisturizer following a shower or whenever your skin demands it.
Dove for Men Clean Comfort Mild Formula:
- A refreshing, Dermatologist recommended body and face wash developed for men's skin with micromoisture technology to fight dryness.
- Anthony Sea Salt Body Scrub:
- Don't get called out for unnecessary roughness, sea salt exfoliates and Aloe Vera gel soothes.
- Lubriderm Men's 3 in 1 Lotion
- Triple action formula moisturizes, improves skin texture and soothes face and body. This is a light and fast absorbing lotion with a light masculine fragrance.
Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Lotion
- Specially formulated to help heal extremely dry, rough and problem skin. Aloe is clinically tested to moisturize for up to 24 hours. Dermatologist tested, absorbs quickly and is non-greasy, you can feel it working even after you wash your hands.
Important Physician Advice Disclaimer: The content provided by Giant Eagle®, including but not limited to, website, recipe and health information is for educational purposes only. This content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Consult your physician for professional guidance before changing or undertaking a new diet program. Advance consultation with your physician is particularly important if you are under the age of 18, pregnant, nursing or have health problems.