Giant Eagle Pharmacy makes it easy for your employees to receive their annual flu shot. Sponsor a worksite immunization clinic, and we’ll visit your location at a time that’s convenient for you.
Giant Eagle can schedule a clinic based on your company needs (you must have at least 40 employees to be vaccinated) that offers:
- We come to you — Vaccinations are given at your offices by local, licensed Giant Eagle pharmacists.
- Minimal wait time — We schedule one pharmacist for every 40 employees to be vaccinated so wait time and lost work time are minimized.
- Convenient scheduling —We work with you to schedule a clinic date that meets your company workload and timeframe. Clinics begin in September to head off flu season, so plan ahead to book your date.
- Volume discounts — We offer your company reduced pricing based on the number of employees to be vaccinated.
- Employee cost-sharing — You can opt to have your employees pay a flat fee towards vaccination costs. Your firm would cover the balance.
Vaccination Voucher Program
We know that not every employee will be able to attend a worksite clinic and not every business can schedule a clinic. Our voucher program enables these employees to get flu shots on their time at their neighborhood Giant Eagle Pharmacy.
- Employees who miss the worksite clinic can visit their local Giant Eagle Pharmacy at their convenience to receive a vaccination at your company’s negotiated rate.
- For companies with less than 40 employees to be immunized OR that cannot sponsor an on-site clinic, we can provide vaccination vouchers for employees to use at Giant Eagle Pharmacy locations at their convenience, or during a designated clinic time set-up for your company.
- For companies that opt to offer immunizations for dependents of employees, we provide vouchers that can be used local Giant Eagle Pharmacy locations. (Immunizations available to individuals 18+ years old in Pennsylvania, Maryland, West Virginia, and 14+ years old in Ohio.)
Ready to schedule your clinic?
Complete and submit the online Worksite Immunization Form. We’ll contact you to schedule a date for your clinic that is convenient for you.