Potatoes, vegetable oil (soybean oil* and/or canola oil), salt, color added, disodium dihydrogen pyrophosphate (color preservative).
* The soybean oil in this product is highly refined and not considered an allergen.
Pour out desired portion. Close bag and seal with a rubber band or store in a resealable freezer bag and return to freezer.
Caution for oil preparation methods: Ice crystals may form on frozen food and can cause spattering when added to hot oil. Add product carefully to hot oil.
Note: Cook to desired golden color. Cooking times vary depending on appliance power. Watch carefully durign the final minutes of preparation. When cooking smaller amounts reduce cook time. Do not overcook.
1. Preheat oven to 450 F.
2. Spread Frozen Crinkle Cut Fries in a single layer on a non stick backing sheet or shallow baking pan.
3. Place in oven and heat 15 - 20 minutes or to desired crispness. Turn Fries halfway though the cook time.
4. Remove from oven, season and serve.
Deep Fry Instruction:
1. Preheat vegetable oil to 375 F.
2. Place Frozen Fries in fryer basket. Do not fill basket more than half full.
3. Carefully lower basket into hot oil.
4. Fry 2-3 minutes or to desired crispness.
5. Remove from fryer, drain on paper towels, season and serve.
1. Pour 1/4 inch vegetable oil in frying pan. Heat to 375 F.
2. Spread Frozen Fries in skillet and cook 5-7 minutes, turning once, until golden brown.
3. Remove from pan, drain on paper towels, season and serve.
Serving Size 3 oz (85g) About 16 Pieces
Servings Per Container About 9
Amount Per Serving (% Daily Value*):
Calories from Fat 25
Total Fat 3g (5%)
Saturated Fat 0g (1%)
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Cholesterol 0mg (0%)
Sodium 260mg (11%)
Total Carbohydrate 20g (7%)
Dietary Fiber 2g (7%)
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 4%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.