To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this plastic wrapper away from babies and children. Any paper product can burn if used improperly in microwave or conventional ovens. Not recommended for use in hot conventional ovens. Do not leave crumpled napkins in the oven - they can ignite. Do not dry herbs or flowers on paper napkins in microwave or conventional ovens. In case of fire, turn microwave off and leave door closed. On occasion, ink from wet napkins may transfer to some surfaces. For best results when wiping up spills, use the unprinted side.