Retailer Terms and Conditions
CALL 1.877.274.3004 OR GO TO AE.COM FOR YOUR AE GIFT CARD BALANCE. PROTECT THIS CARD LIKE CASH. THE AE GIFT CARD CAN BE REDEEMED FOR MERCHANDISE ONLY AT ANY AE®
STORE, AS WELL AS AE.COM®
, UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY LAW, OR BY CALLING 1.888.232.4535. THIS CARD CANNOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH OR APPLIED AS PAYMENT FOR ANY AE CREDIT ACCOUNT, UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW. TO REDEEM ONLINE, ENTER THE GIFT CARD NUMBER AND PIN NUMBER AT THE CHECKOUT PAYMENT STEP. ALL ONLINE ORDERS USING GIFT CARDS AT CHECKOUT WILL BE PROCESSED IN U.S. FUNDS. LIMIT OF THREE GIFT CARDS PER ONLINE TRANSACTION. LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED GIFT CARDS MAY BE CANCELLED AND REPLACED WITH A NEW GIFT CARD IN THE AMOUNT OF THE THEN REMAINING BALANCE UPON PROOF (ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT) AS REQUIRED BY AE. PURCHASE OF THE CARD CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF YOUR AE GIFT CARD ARE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE WHERE THE CARD WAS PURCHASED. AE GIFT CARDS HAVE NO SERVICE FEES AND NO EXPIRATION DATES. AE GIFT CARDS ARE ISSUED BY AE ADMIN SERVICES CO. LLC. ©
AEO MGMT. CO. 2011. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Gift Card Purchase Terms and Conditions
- Gift card orders are limited to a maximum of $1,000 per transaction
- Cards may take up to 24 hours to activate.
- All sales are final.
- Not all gift cards are available at all stores.
- Not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
- Your purchase of our brands of gift cards; Giant Eagle®, getGo®, Market District®, table by Market District®, or WetGo® are excluded from our rewards programs.
- Our brands of gift cards; Giant Eagle®, getGo®, Market District®, table by Market District®, or WetGo® have no fees and do not expire.
- Other retailer Gift Cards cannot be exchanged, returned or refunded.
- Other retailer gift cards are subject to various Terms and Conditions, please review the Terms and Conditions of the gift card before purchasing.
- Certain participating retailers are not located in all areas.
- For additional information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.