Retailer Terms and Conditions
Use of this card constitutes acceptance of the following terms: Once Activated, Card is redeemable for services and products at Barbato's Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria located at 3512 Buffalo Road in Wesleyville, PA. Cards cannot be used to purchase gift cards or gift certificates or towards gratuities. Cards face value is in U.S. dollars. Card cannot be redeemed for cash except where required by law. Protect this card like cash. Issuer is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged Cards or any unauthorized Card use. Lost, stolen, or damaged Cards may be replaced at Issuer's election, if at all, only with card purchase receipt and Card Number, and then only for the Card's remaining value. If your purchase exceeds the unused balance of the Card, you must pay for the excess at the time of purchase. Card retains unused balance. For balance, see last receipt or call 1-877-889-5104. Cards purchased outside of the Safeway Companies' stores, and products purchased therewith, shall not be eligible for accumulation for charitable giving, rewards, rebate, airline miles or awards program. Visit www.barbatos.com or call 814-899-3423 for hours of operation or to make an appointment. Distributed by Blackhawk Network, Inc.
Gift Card Purchase Terms and Conditions
- Gift card orders are limited to a maximum of $1,000 per transaction.
- Cards may take up to 24 hours to activate.
- All sales are final.
- Not all gift cards are available at all stores.
- Not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
- Your purchase of Giant Eagle®, GetGo® or WetGo® cards are excluded from fuelperks!®. fuelperks! are earned upon redemption only.
- Giant Eagle brand gift cards have no fees and do not expire.
- Other retailer Gift Cards cannot be exchanged, returned or refunded.
- Other retailer gift cards are subject to various Terms and Conditions, please review the Terms and Conditions of the gift card before purchasing.
- Certain participating retailers are not located in all areas.
- For additional information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.