Retailer Terms and Conditions
Your use of this gift card constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions. This gift card may only be used at participating Regal Entertainment Group theatres. For balance inquiry or customer service, call 1-888-532-6092. You may redeem the card for food and beverages at any Chili's Grill & Bar, Romano's Macaroni Grill, On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina or Maggiano's Little Italy restaurant in the U.S. Original Activation Receipt is required for replacement of lost or stolen gift cards. No service fees are charged in connection with this card. Issued by Brinker Services Corporation. Visit www.brinker.com for restaurant locations.This gift card is redeemable towards admission tickets and concession purchases. It cannot be redeemed for cash unless required by law. If the gift card is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed, the value of this card will not be honored or replaced without proof of purchase and proper identification. You may check your gift card balance at regmovies.com or call (800) 291-8173. Visit regmovies.com for participating theatres and show times. Issued by Regal CineMedia Corporation. Regal Entertainment Group reserves the right to change these terms and conditions. ©2009 All rights reserved - Regal Entertainment Group, Inc.
Gift Card Purchase Terms and Conditions
- Gift card orders are limited to a maximum of $1,000 per transaction.
- Cards may take up to 24 hours to activate.
- All sales are final.
- Not all gift cards are available at all stores.
- Not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
- Your purchase of Giant Eagle®, GetGo® or WetGo® cards are excluded from fuelperks!®. fuelperks! are earned upon redemption only.
- Giant Eagle brand gift cards have no fees and do not expire.
- Other retailer Gift Cards cannot be exchanged, returned or refunded.
- Other retailer gift cards are subject to various Terms and Conditions, please review the Terms and Conditions of the gift card before purchasing.
- Certain participating retailers are not located in all areas.
- For additional information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.