Retailer Terms and Conditions
For balance information, check your receipt; visit steaknshake.com; or call 1-888-892-3813. The TAKHOMACARD®
must be activated through a completed transaction - please keep your receipt. You can reload your TAKHOMACARD®
at any Steak ’n Shake restaurant or at steaknshake.com. The TAKHOMACARD®
cannot be redeemed for cash, except as required by law, and is only valid at Steak ’n Shake®
restaurants. Steak ’n Shake®
is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or unauthorized use of cards. The TAKHOMACARD®
has no expiration date or inactivity fee. Use of this card constitutes acceptance of these conditions. The TAKHOMACARD®
is issued by Steak ’n Shake®
Enterprises, Inc., and can be used at any Steak ’n Shake®
Gift Card Purchase Terms and Conditions
- Gift card orders are limited to a maximum of $1,000 per transaction.
- Cards may take up to 24 hours to activate.
- All sales are final.
- Not all gift cards are available at all stores.
- Not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
- Your purchase of our brands of gift cards; Giant Eagle®, getGo®, Market District®, table by Market District®, or WetGo® are excluded from our rewards programs.
- Our brands of gift cards; Giant Eagle®, getGo®, Market District®, table by Market District®, or WetGo® have no fees and do not expire.
- Other retailer Gift Cards cannot be exchanged, returned or refunded.
- Other retailer gift cards are subject to various Terms and Conditions, please review the Terms and Conditions of the gift card before purchasing.
- Certain participating retailers are not located in all areas.
- For additional information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.