Retailer Terms and Conditions
Use of the card constitutes acceptance of the following terms: Once activated, card is redeemable for services and products at Buca di Beppo locations. Card cannot be used to purchase gift cards or gift certificates or towards gratuities. Card's face value is in U.S. dollars. Card cannot be redeemed for cash, except as required by law. Protect the Card like cash. Issuer is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged cards or any unauthorized card use. Lost, stolen or damaged cards may be replaced at issuer’s election, if at all, only with Card purchase receipt and Card Number, and then only for the card’s remaining value. If your purchase exceeds the unused balance of the Card, you must pay for the excess at the time of purchase. Card retains unused balance. For balance inquiry, see last receipt or call 1-866-EAT-BUCA. Visit www.bucadibeppo.com
or call 1-866-EAT-BUCA for hours of operation or to make an appointment. Issued and distributed by Blackhawk Network.
Gift Card Purchase Terms and Conditions
- Gift card orders are limited to a maximum of $1,000 per transaction.
- Cards may take up to 24 hours to activate.
- All sales are final.
- Not all gift cards are available at all stores.
- Not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
- Your purchase of our brands of gift cards; Giant Eagle®, getGo®, Market District®, table by Market District®, or WetGo® are excluded from our rewards programs.
- Our brands of gift cards; Giant Eagle®, getGo®, Market District®, table by Market District®, or WetGo® have no fees and do not expire.
- Other retailer Gift Cards cannot be exchanged, returned or refunded.
- Other retailer gift cards are subject to various Terms and Conditions, please review the Terms and Conditions of the gift card before purchasing.
- Certain participating retailers are not located in all areas.
- Messages containing obscene or vulgar language will not be accepted.
- For additional information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.