Alka-Seltzer Sinus Formula

Image not Available
Alka-Seltzer Sinus Formula
Add To Shopping List
Add To My Menu
20 tablets

Sinus Formula, Effervescent Tablets, Lemon Acetaminophen/Pain reliever-fever reducer; Phenylephrine HCl/Nasal decongestant. Sinus Pain + Pressure; Headache; Nasal congestion. Each Tablet Contains: Sodium 477 mg. This product does not contain phenylpropanolamine (PPA). Does not contain aspirin.

UPC/PLU: 16500505952 ?

What is the Product's UPC Code?

Please enter the UPC found on the product package.

UPC Image Close
Community Rating:
  1. Details
  2. Instructions
  3. Product Alerts
Active Ingredients (in each Tablet): Acetaminophen (250 mg), Phenylephrine HCl (5 mg). Inactive Ingredients: Acesulfame Potassium, Anhydrous Citric Acid, Aspartame, Flavors, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sorbitol.
Do not take more than the recommended dose (see overdose warning). Adults and Children 12 Years and Over: Take 2 tablets fully dissolved in 4 oz of water every 4 hours. Do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor. Children Under 12 Years: Consult a doctor. Protect from excessive heat.
Phenylketonurics: Contains phenylalanine 4.2 mg per tablet. Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks ever day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage. Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease; high blood pressure; diabetes; thyroid disease; difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland; a sodium-restricted diet. When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage. Stop use and ask a doctor if pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days; fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; redness or swelling is present; new symptoms occur; nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.