Retailer Terms and Conditions
Usable up to balance only to purchase goods or services at any IHOP® restaurant in the U.S. Card is not redeemable for cash unless required by law. This is not a credit or debit card. Safeguard this card. It will not be replaced or replenished if lost, stolen, damaged or used without authorization. IHOP TPGC, LLC or the independently owned Franchisee where card was purchased is the card issuer and sole obligor to card owner. IHOP TPGC or Franchisee may delegate its issuer obligations to an assignee, without recourse. Purchase, use or acceptance of card constitutes acceptance of these terms. For remaining balance or other inquiries, go to ihop.com or call 1-800-242-5353.
Gift Card Purchase Terms and Conditions
- Gift card orders are limited to a maximum of $1,000 per transaction.
- Cards may take up to 24 hours to activate.
- All sales are final.
- Not all gift cards are available at all stores.
- Not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
- Your purchase of our brands of gift cards; Giant Eagle®, getGo®, Market District®, table by Market District®, or WetGo® are excluded from our rewards programs.
- Our brands of gift cards; Giant Eagle®, getGo®, Market District®, table by Market District®, or WetGo® have no fees and do not expire.
- Other retailer Gift Cards cannot be exchanged, returned or refunded.
- Other retailer gift cards are subject to various Terms and Conditions, please review the Terms and Conditions of the gift card before purchasing.
- Certain participating retailers are not located in all areas.
- Messages containing obscene or vulgar language will not be accepted.
- For additional information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.