Retailer Terms and Conditions
Protect your Card Like Cash! We can only replace remaining balances on lost, stolen or damaged Cards if your Card is registered online at www.mysubwaycard.com and proof of purchase is provided. Your reloadable SUBWAY®
Card is issued by Value Pay Services LLC and never expires, nor do we charge any fees. Your card is not redeemable for cash except as required by law. Reward points expire after 36 months, unless stated otherwise by us. Only valid at Participating Restaurants; visit www.mysubwaycard.com for complete terms and conditions. Use of this Card constitutes acceptance of these terms. ©
2010 Doctor’s Associates Inc. SUBWAY®
is a registered trademark of Doctor’s Associates, Inc.
Gift Card Purchase Terms and Conditions
- Gift card orders are limited to a maximum of $1,000 per transaction.
- Cards may take up to 24 hours to activate.
- All sales are final.
- Not all gift cards are available at all stores.
- Not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
- Your purchase of our brands of gift cards; Giant Eagle®, getGo®, Market District®, table by Market District®, or WetGo® are excluded from our rewards programs.
- Our brands of gift cards; Giant Eagle®, getGo®, Market District®, table by Market District®, or WetGo® have no fees and do not expire.
- Other retailer Gift Cards cannot be exchanged, returned or refunded.
- Other retailer gift cards are subject to various Terms and Conditions, please review the Terms and Conditions of the gift card before purchasing.
- Certain participating retailers are not located in all areas.
- Messages containing obscene or vulgar language will not be accepted.
- For additional information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.