Spaghetti & Meatballs Arrabbiata
Shop all ingredients for this recipe with one click.Fill Your Cart
1. Preheat oven to 450F. Chop the basil and set aside.
2. Combine ground beef with half the chopped basil, the milk, half the Parmesan, the Ricotta, salt and pepper. Mix well.
3. Form the mixture into balls the size of large golf balls and place on a non-stick or oiled sheet pan. Place in oven and cook for 10-15 minutes, until light brown and cooked through to a minimal internal temperature of 160F.
4. Once cooked, combine the cooked meatballs with the arrabbiata sauce in a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer. Cook together for 5-10 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add the pasta, stir well and boil until the pasta in al dente, 9-11 minutes. Drain well and add to the meatballs and sauce. Stir well and simmer over low heat for a couple minutes, add a little water if it gets too dry.
6. Serve the pasta and sprinkle with the remaining basil and Parmesan.
Nutritional Information (Per serving): Calories 1000, Fat 40g, Sat. Fat 16g, Trans Fat 1g, Cholesterol 120mg, Sodium 2530mg, Total Carbohydrate 102g, Fiber 5g, Sugars 12g, Protein 55g